Terms and Conditions
We have attempted to keep our Terms and Conditions as simple and concise as possible. Once you have made payment (deposit or in full) you are deemed to have accepted, and are bound by the following conditions:
Paying For Your Holiday
We accept payment by Bank Transfer or debit and credit cards, via PayPal. We make a charge of 2% for card payment, there is no charge for payment made by Bank or Building Society Transfer.
On receipt of your booking form/payment we'll forward your Booking Confirmation. If any of the information contained on the Booking Confirmation is wrong, please advise us by return.
Our Agreement with You.
When a deposit has been paid and a booking confirmed a contract exists between yourself and us. The person making the booking is liable for the total charge, even if you are unable to take your holiday.
Changing or Cancelling your Booking.
You can change your booking with us provided the change is made no less than 8 weeks before your arrival date. If you are prevented from arriving for some unforeseen reason, we shall do our best to assist you. Please contact us as soon as possible. You may cancel your reservation at any time, and the refunds due to you will be as below:
- Up to 12 weeks before your holiday start date 100% of all amounts received in respect of your reservation
- 4-12 weeks before your arrival date, we shall refund the balance if received and the deposit, provided we are able to re-let the period you have reserved.
- 4 weeks or less before your arrival date we shall refund 50% of all monies paid, excluding the deposit which we will retain in full.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
- The person making the reservation must be 18 years of over and be prepared to accept full responsibility for all members of the group.
- Young single sex or young mixed parties must seek prior approval from us before a booking is accepted and may be charged a security deposit. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any party that does not comply with the terms and conditions
- The number of persons permitted to must not exceed the total capacity of Number 38 and also the total number of occupants as indicated on your reservation.
- The balance payment is due not less than 8 weeks before the start of your arrival or the booking will be cancelled. No refund of the deposit will be made.
- The period of your stay is as follows: Arrival from 3pm. Departure by 10.00am.
- We will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, loss or damage to any property, however caused, sustained by or occasioned to any person (including persons under 18 years).
- We reserve the right to refuse to hand over accommodation to any person/s, who, in our opinion, is/are not suitable to take charge. Any refund will be at our discretion.
- If, in the opinion us, any person/s is/are not suitable to continue the rental because of unreasonable behaviour, damage to property, the Contract may be discharged. In this event no refund shall be due. You shall also be liable for any damage caused in the holiday home. We also reserve the right to enter the accommodation under special circumstances or emergencies.
- We are unable to accept liability if we are prevented from supplying a service to you due to a Force Majeure, an event which we cannot avoid, such as act of God, civil commotion, riot, war, explosion, accident, flooding, hurricane, snow, unusually low or high temperatures, earthquake, terrorism and any similar events which are outside of our control.
- Please try to arrive before 7pm. If you feel your arrival will be later please telephone to advise.
- Complaints - Any complaint you have with any aspect of your holiday should be notified to us as soon as possible so that we can resolve the problem, preferably while you are still on holiday with us.
- We do not allow pets or animals in the house, including visitors with pets.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the house or basement
- We do not add VAT on our charges.
Wireless Internet access (WiFi)OUR OBLIGATIONS
We will use our reasonable endeavours to make the Service available 24 hours a day, however we will not be liable if for any reason the Service is not available at any time or for any period.
In order to gain access to the Service we will provide you with a wireless encryption key.YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You will keep confidential any access codes or passwords provided to you in order to access the Service, and will not disclose them to any other person for any reason
- The Service is intended to allow you to access the internet in order to use, amongst other things, the worldwide web, e-mail, messaging services and chatrooms. You undertake to us that your behaviour while using the Service will be lawful, honest and proper. Without prejudice to any other provision of this agreement, we may terminate your use of the Service at any time without notice if we become aware of any behaviour that has a negative impact on our equipment or network, or which damages, or has the potential to damage, our reputation or standing.
- Without prejudice to the generality of paragraph 2 above, you may not:
- use the Service for any illegal purpose
- use the Service in such a manner as to host a web or other server, send or facilitate the sending of bulk e-mail or collect third party personal data without appropriate consent
- You acknowledge that your use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an "as-available" basis, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude all and any warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, in respect of the Service and any content or data obtained or downloaded from it. Without prejudice to the foregoing generality:
- we do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free at all times or will meet your requirements; and
- we are not responsible for the security, integrity, accuracy or completeness of any information that you transmit or receive while using the Service; and
- we accept no responsibility for damage to your equipment, or loss of your data, when using our Service.