Arriving at Number 38
On your arrival at Number 38, in addition to everything you would expect from superior accommodation, we will provide you with a complimentary welcome package which includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, bread, butter, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, toilet rolls, a sewing box and a first aid kit.
In addition, the following are provided to make you as comfortable as possible:
- Sky Freesat TV in the main living room and the top floor bedroom
- WiFi (wireless) allowing you to bring your own laptop for internet access
Click here for a comprehensive list of what we provide to make your stay as relaxing as possible
Number 38 is spread over four floors, including an extensive basement area
- Ground Floor, incorporating a entrance hall, Bathroom, Bedroom, Living room, Kitchen and Utility area
- First floor contains the Master Bedroom, with ensuite shower and bathroom and a third bedroom.
- Top floor is ideally suited to children with two single beds
- The basement is spacious and ideal for storing skiing, fishing or other sporting equipment
(Click on any of the above rooms for more details and pictures)
An optional Baby package can be provided for a small additional charge when booking your stay. The package includes Cot, blankets, sheets, change of linen, changing mat, baby loo seat and steps, baby bath and high chair.
Within easy walking distance Grantown has a Co-Op supermarket which is open from early morning until 10pm most evening; a Tesco is located in Aviemore, 15 miles away; both Tesco and Asda deliver to Grantown if you wish to have a grocery delivery during your stay.
There are a number of independent food retailers in Grantown including an excellent butcher, green grocers and a bakers.
There are a number of hotels and restaurants located with walking distance and many within a short journey by car or taxi. A Guest Information Pack within Number 38 will give more details.
We want to make your stay as comfortable as possible; however there are a few details which we should draw to your attention. The key points are listed below and a full list of our conditions are here.
- Sorry, we do not allow pets or animal.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the house or basement.
- We accept no liability for damage or loss incurred when using our internet connection with your own equipment.
- You should report any damages to us as soon as possible - we will expect full payment to replace any items as result of your negligence.